Internship Program for a Web Developer
Are you keen to know about "what it takes" to be a Web Developer? This internship program is planned
for 70 days in order to give you a preview of what professional web development work is like. You
will learn to use same languages and techniques which are used by Web Developers while creating
their application or website. With fascinating, fast paced lectures, code samples, live project and
challenging lab exercises you will attain a sense of what it's like to work in the field of web
Here is a quick summary of all the topics you will learn:
Introduction to HTML & CSS
- Understanding HTML fundamentals
- Understand CSS fundamentals
- Structure HTML documents
- Creating form elements
- Creating media form elements
- Style web pages using CSS
- Understanding Responsive HTML /CSS
- Understanding Bootstrap library
- Understanding HTML controls
- Understanding variables, operators, loops etc
- Introduction to jQuery
- Making AJAX calls
- Files upload, handling server responses etc
Introduction to PHP/Mysql
- Understanding basics of PHP
- Understanding basics of Mysql
- Understanding SQL injections and basic security concepts
- Communicating PHP file with Mysql databases
- Performing basic database operations
- Creating forms and saving to database.
- Managing media files.
- Making AJAX calls
- Creating layouts and performing search operations.
- Understanding REST APIs to communicate with server.
- Understanding JSON data.
- Understanding FTP
Introduction to MVC framework(YII 2 or Laravel)
- Understanding MVC model
- Key concepts of MVC frameworks i.e. Laravel or YII 2.
- Creating a live project with some modules using MVC framework.
- Troubleshooting and investigation
Understanding few other tools like Composer, GIT, Bitbucket, Trello, SSH etc.
Certification:- After completion of the above topics in stipulated timeframe, you
will be able to start exploring your potential in Web Development field. To help you with this, we
will be providing you an Internship Certificate duly signed.
If you still have any doubt or any questions, you can shoot an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to
answer all your queries.